Systic Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Systic Gunz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Respect
Server News and Updates I_vote_lcapServer News and Updates I_voting_barServer News and Updates I_vote_rcap 
±Beast
Server News and Updates I_vote_lcapServer News and Updates I_voting_barServer News and Updates I_vote_rcap 
†jjang†
riku
Gm_rose
[Azn]Homie
Weed
Bear
Michelle
Mentality
Latest topics
» BLEACH:Awakening of the Elder Ones RPG
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 am by xunnn

» Freddy got fingerd
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 am by †jjang†

» Pwns, huh?
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 am by †jjang†

» Archtype [Reduce fps lag + easy aiming.]
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:10 am by †jjang†

» KKND is recruiting.
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 am by †jjang†

» ±Beast / KKND Remake.
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 am by †jjang†

» Suggestion -Michelle
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 am by †jjang†

» New problem right
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 am by †jjang†

» this is for kirbysaur
Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:06 am by †jjang†

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is Rex

Our users have posted a total of 1367 messages in 135 subjects

Server News and Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mentality
Admin

Server News and Updates Empty
PostSubject: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Well once again Jason has come through. We have a new VPS and I am currently setting it up. At the pace that I am going i will finish in less than one day. The only problem is that we will have to register again (Register page will be given out once server is ready). Now all I need to do is make sure I can connect and everything will be ok. Oh and also I need to edit the interface/music/effects/servername/. Well I edited the old website and made it only for staff use. Sorry but I will make a new website soon.

Server released!

~Mentality

Last edited by Mentality on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 am

Very nice Mentality you do ur job well Wink
Back to top Go down
Mentality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 am

Server is up and running perfect i have added some features which everyone will have to wait until you are in-game. Now the only thing is that everything is ijji based at the moment, meaning that the shop is just like the one in ijji but with premiums added. I will try and add as much as i can and thus i have added the SpongeBob shotgun which will be donator. Thanks for your patience and expect a release later on today.

~Mentality
Back to top Go down
±Beast
Head Dev
±Beast

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I'll make the new Matchserver and ill try to include 2008 files in, if my friend can gimme them, ill remake a new matchserver with 2008 files.

Things fixing in our matchservers by me and nolife_x: Suicide command work on the moment when you type it. (/suicide), which mean it takes 0 second. - Gamble items. - Stats like Kill, Death and Ratio appear ingame when you join a game. (Like on ijji) and all 2007files works 100% without any errors.

I'll remake a register page too since the server got attacked and staff lost everything i made lol.
Back to top Go down
Mentality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 pm

I implemented your quest+clanwar but all i need is the channel rule. But i think its already done. I tested it and it all works fine =]
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Im starting to like u more and more everyday ment ;_)
Back to top Go down
Mentality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol i thought you liked me already D:
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:07 pm

it was negotiable haha jk
Back to top Go down
Mentality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Lol kk oh and Jjang not to be mean but only 1 sig please because that is just too much.
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

really...... we can only have one sig? lol...well put a limit on the sigs then... i think 2 should b aloud not just one ^^ every forum ive been 2 can have 2 only :/
Back to top Go down
±Beast
Head Dev
±Beast

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 am

Thx for giving us some news ;D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server News and Updates   Server News and Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server News and Updates
Page 1 of 1