Systic Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Systic Gunz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Respect
why did we have to make a new server and I_vote_lcapwhy did we have to make a new server and I_voting_barwhy did we have to make a new server and I_vote_rcap 
±Beast
why did we have to make a new server and I_vote_lcapwhy did we have to make a new server and I_voting_barwhy did we have to make a new server and I_vote_rcap 
†jjang†
riku
Gm_rose
[Azn]Homie
Weed
Bear
Michelle
Mentality
Latest topics
» BLEACH:Awakening of the Elder Ones RPG
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 am by xunnn

» Freddy got fingerd
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 am by †jjang†

» Pwns, huh?
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 am by †jjang†

» Archtype [Reduce fps lag + easy aiming.]
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:10 am by †jjang†

» KKND is recruiting.
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 am by †jjang†

» ±Beast / KKND Remake.
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 am by †jjang†

» Suggestion -Michelle
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 am by †jjang†

» New problem right
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 am by †jjang†

» this is for kirbysaur
why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:06 am by †jjang†

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is Rex

Our users have posted a total of 1367 messages in 135 subjects

why did we have to make a new server and

Go down 
+5
Bear
[Azn]Homie
Respect
±Beast
Wenis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wenis
NewGen
Wenis

why did we have to make a new server and Empty
PostSubject: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm

wat happened to azuregunz
o.o
Back to top Go down
±Beast
Head Dev
±Beast

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm

It failed, so we remade a server.
Back to top Go down
Wenis
NewGen
Wenis

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm

o
Back to top Go down
Respect
Trial Staff
Respect

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:34 pm

yeah. and today we lost the VPS to this one;.. so yeah... please be patient.
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Homie
Owner
[Azn]Homie

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm

bcuz our payer terminated it.....

we will have 1 shortly
Back to top Go down
https://systicgunz.rpg-board.net
Respect
Trial Staff
Respect

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 pm

the heshe?
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 pm

I hope we dont get f*cked one again..
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 pm

So, care to explain what happen to the VPS?
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Dont worry about it just enjoy gaming Smile
Back to top Go down
Mentality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:31 pm

What happened was that the person who was paying for the vps terminated it. Meaning its gone and nobody can use it.
Back to top Go down
Respect
Trial Staff
Respect

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm

what he said Smile
Back to top Go down
riku
Head GM
riku

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm

we are bying a vps right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.steel675.webs.com
Respect
Trial Staff
Respect

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

yay Smile
cant wait.
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:59 am

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Well good to kno this is all figured out Smile

/locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did we have to make a new server and   why did we have to make a new server and I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why did we have to make a new server and
Page 1 of 1